Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Puppy in My Pocket Pretty Pet Palace- 6 pieces

Puppy in My Pocket Pretty Pet Palace- 6 pieces Review


Puppy in My Pocket Pretty Pet Palace- 6 pieces Feature

  • Includes 1 puppy, Ivy- King Charles Spaniel
  • ages 4 and up
  • Palace closes up for easy storage

Puppy in My Pocket Pretty Pet Palace- 6 pieces Overview

The puppy in my pocket pretty pet palace is a magical world of fun for all your pets. Turn the dial to make the puppies spin, hang out in the puppy lounge, spend a lazy day in the pool, or enjoy the terrace view. TUrn the idal to make the puppies spin and dance. Secret Drawers for all your treasures. ALso includes IVY, king charles Spaniel[endif][if ]

Puppy in My Pocket Pretty Pet Palace- 6 pieces Specifications


*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Jan 25, 2011 18:34:42

Tags : Solar Car Battery Charger Listing Books Invicta Mens 0554 Watch Bargain Cycle Clothing

No comments:

Post a Comment